WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loose Ends

Well the move into Brandon's Granda's house is done. My little room in the basement is finished and I'm trying to get used to living by someone elses rules. Grandma wants to know my work schedule all the time and it bothers me. Why the heck is it any of her business? Anyone in the house feels as if they have a right to come into my room whenever theyfeel like it. It's driving me nuts. I'm trying to just breath and remember that it wont be forever. On top of all of it I'm sick and when I'm sick I dont want to talk to anyone. Noone knows how I function so it makes it difficult to get through to them to just leave me alone.

Today I felt as if I "broke up" with my bestfriend. She has always been a good friend until she met this guy. Who is by anyones standards a lame ass. She met him Christmas of 08 and moved down to South Carolina in April 09 where they bounced from house to house living off of everyone. She shocked all of us with her rude behavior and stubburness. She has always been quiet well manored and would have never went for a guy like him before. Anyways she came back to MI in March 10 and moved in with her mom. I was excited because I was going to be able to get to know this guy and see what he was all about. I had them over to the apt. several times over the summer. He is an alright person but not for my friend. He has not motivation to anything for himself and is perfectly ok living off anyone and everyone. When I went to Chicago to get my new shinny military ID they packed up and left without a word. And, because they had no job here they had no phone once they got to where ever they went. I havent heard from her in over two months until today when she messaged me on facebook. She explained to me what has happened and all I could think the whole time was why do I care. She obviosly hasnt cared about her mom or twin sister who has siezures or me since she's been gone. Maybe thats immature but really I have had no idea if she was dead or alive. Her boyfriend is that wierd of a person that death has crossed my mind a couple of times. I wrote her back and explained to her that I wasnt mad but that I was scared she was hurt or worse and that I dont have the time or energy to worry about her anymore. I have problems of my own and where has she been as my best friend? It was bitter sweet because I had released myself of her and the stress of caring is gone but I am sad to have lost a really good friend.

On another note. I despirately desire to punch people in the face when I hear them complain about missing their boyfriends or husbands. I have alot of people on my facebook that wine about spending two days apart. One friend inparticular will complain if her boyfriend gets called into work on his day off and says she misses him like crazy. It really makes me mad and want to puke. Either they are so desparate to make it seem like they are soooo in love or they have no idea what missing someone means. I bet it's both. I know being away from the person you love sucks even if it's for 2 days but come on. They need to be thankful they are only bitching about 2 days. I wish my biggest worry was that my husband was gonna be gone for two days. I'm sturggling with this everyday when I see these people post things about how much they miss their boyfriend/husband. I want to be able to get over this or at least know a way of confronting them without sounding jealous, moody or immature. Maybe it is immature to get mad at these people, but really, they need a reality check. They need to walk a mile in a military wife/girlfriend's shoes and then think about how horrible it is that their significant other is gone for 48 hours.

On a positive note I chopped off all my long blonde and beautiful hair and I LOVE IT!!!! My hubby loves ittoo he says I look HotT! Here's a befor and after...

I know I am goofy but it's the best I have!

2 comments:

  1. I actually did just piss on a woman who was complaining about her husband being away on business. She was about 10 years older than me and she looked at me like I had just lost my last marble. Sometimes you just have to put people in their place. It's not a pissing contest, you just have to open their eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and becoming a follower! And I sooooo know what you mean about women complaining on Facebook! I have this one girl who complains about being away from her husband for a few hours a day!! REALLY?! The other day she said she cried herself to sleep because she was away on business and he wasn't with her. I bit my tongue (which is really hard for me) but I have A LOT I would like to say to her. haha

    ReplyDelete