WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Thursday, August 4, 2011

As promised here is a weight loss update. I am often too busy to write on here every week so an update when I can is good enough for me. I now weigh 168 lbs. Went to the doctor to get my new patient work up and get some plantar warts removed from my driving foot. Even though 168 isn't as much as I would like it too be, I am happy with the progress. Weight loss is hard and doing it without any help from pills or a program other than the one this lady made up herself, is pretty impressive if you ask me. I'm down a total of 11 pounds so far. I have no idea what my goal is I just know I want to feel and look healthy. So raise a glass to less sugar and caffeine and more watermelon and celery. Yeah baby!

TTC Update: I'm not far along on the journey but I've now been given the official referal to see the GYN. There aren't any GYN's available to me on base so I have to wait for a letter to arrive in the mail and give me further instructions for making an appointment. I can't wait to get this ball started. I feel hopeful that we will find out what's wrong and we can move on from there. I'm hoping the letter will come within the next 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment