WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weight loss UPDATE

To make sure that I'm held accountable for my weight loss, I'll be posting weekly updates. The struggle to keep going is all to familiar and after this weekend I need something to push me forward. My updates start now.

My last post about my weight loss was a while ago and even though the post felt inspiring, I quickly lost momentum. Not until Wednesday of last week had I really worked out. I wanted to print out my workout plan and post it all over my husbands game room, which is slowing turning into the workout room, so until I did that I wasn't ready to start. It sounds stupid now that I put it in words. But Wednesday for whatever reason I was motivated and did it. I then had a workout that consisted of playing "Just Dance 2" on the Wii and Wii sports. I took a break and when my husband got home we did the workout plan that my brother's girlfriend put together for me and then took the dogs for a walk. I felt great. Thursday morning I put in my in-home DVDs of A.M. Yoga and Zumba and at night took the dogs for a walk. I was feeling it by then.

Friday was designated FREE DAY but I took the dogs for a walk anyway. Saturday I was supposed to get back on the horse but I was distracted because I was babysitting for the weekend and by Sunday I'd gotten out of the routine so I didn't workout then either. I felt so guilty not only because of not working out but because my husband and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 and I ate junk food and soda pop.

My husband is used to eating whatever he wants and never gaining a pound so he isn't the best supporter when it comes to what we're eating. He throws a fit like a child when I suggest buying whole wheat pasta or bread or not buying anymore soda pop or candy. I am weak, if it's in the house I'll eat it. Things like that should be a treat not an everyday thing. I really need to support myself. I'm not babysitting today so I will be getting into tennis shoes and working out. "Just Dance 2" is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment