WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Sunday, July 3, 2011

1 Year

One year ago today I made my boyfriend of 3 years into my husband. Even though we haven't spent much of the first year of marriage together I couldn't be happier to have him as my husband. In the 4 years we have been together it, we have had our ups and downs and this last year has provento the both of us that we can make it through anything and still be madly in love with eachother. Since B is off of his night duty as of Friday, we have spent the last two days with friends at the beach and today we are pitching a bed on the floor in front of the T.V. snuggling with eachother and our puppies. Tomorrow we are spending the day alone we eachother at Busch Gardens. Tuesday we will be cleaning and relaxing until Wednesday when he goes back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment