WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I weigh 180 Pounds!

Something women don't like to admit, is how much they weigh. I am not afriad anymore to say that I weigh 180 pounds and I'm 5'8" tall. I am barely crossing the line but I have crossed it, I'm overweight.

The first step is admitting there is a problem. Part of admitting how much a person weighs. I think if more people were to step on the scale and tell other people the numbers, they might be embarrassed enough to do something about it. I'm not saying that it's right but I know I'm embarrassed enough to change.

My brother's girlfriend, AJ is a personal trainer, has come up with a diet plan and a workout routine for me to follow. I don't have an exact weight I'd like to get to but I know I want to look and feel better. I want more energy and to lok good in a bikini again. Plus, maybe a thinner more healthy me will be better for reproducing.

Well here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment