WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Monday, June 6, 2011

When the smoke clears

Things around hear have just kept my husband and I on the edge of our seats and stressed out. We have made time to go to the beach and enjoy a few friends. I've applied for jobs and got a all back on one so far. Crossing my fingers for more just to keep my options open. I'm going for an interview on Wednesday. Husband has been on night watch leaving me here without a vechile all night. I get pretty scared but I'll be alright.

Once this month of night duty for my husband ends and I start a job and get things on a regular schedule we are hoping that ourbaby making efforts with produce a seed. Feels like it will never happen but I'm giving it a second chance since we are in a new place and we are around each other everyday now. Well thats the latest update for now. I'll be blogging more often since we are all hooked up to internet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment