WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Short and sweet little post because I'm SUPER excited. I FINALLY have an appointment for the GYN! YAY! It's been almost a year since I've started the "real" struggle. I call it "real" because we never used anything before so when we decided we wanted kids, we didn't have to change anything except paying more attention to when I ovulate. It's been one tough year trying to get my family Doc back home to refer me to the GYN and then once she did, I had to move. Now that I've gotten everything reestablished here, my PCM gave me a referral on day one. I'm so happy and excited to get the ball rolling. The appointment is made for Sep. 1 (earliest available.) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment