WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Friday, October 15, 2010

California

Good Morning! I am posting from California today. I wouldn't have had the time to post if it wasn't for the fact that B has to work today. He worked yesterday as well but we went out to a nice resturant after he got out and I tried swordfish for the first time. It was pretty good. I've also met about a hundred people who I won't ever remember their names. lol Except his Chief. He works in the office while on hold and yesterday his Cheif told him that he needed to go pick me up and bring me back to meet her. lol She is a nice lady but I am sure that she can take a man and make him cry if they pissed her off.

The trip here was pretty interesting. I had never been on a plane before but the first flight was only an hour before I had to switch planes and the flight was pretty good. I had some fear that about made me cry before we took off but it wasn't so bad. I wandered around the airport for about 2 hours before I got on my next plane. It was beautiful outside almost the whole time until we get to about 45 minutes outside of the San Diego airport. It was foggy as hell and I'm sure the pilot couldn't see 5 feet in front of the plane. We were getting ready to land and because of the fog the pilot missed the runway and all of a sudden we were going back up in the air. I freaked the fuck out and actually cried that time. The gentlemen sitting next to me were really nice and they were trying to reassure me that sometimes that happens. We actually landed the second time around and I couldn't be happier. B had duty that day and wasn't supposed to be let off base, so he arranged for one of his friends to pick me up and bring me back to base since I'm staying in the hotel on base. I find my ride and go towards the baggage claim and as soon as I set my carry on down a man comes up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was my hubby! I was so surprised! His other friend video taped it.


Hopefully the video uploaded right.

Today our plans are to go on a tour of the city on a boat thingy. Apparently the thing drives you all around town and then takes you into the water. I'm kind of upset that the weather hasn't been great. It was so cold out yesterday that I looked like I was back home with jeans and a sweatshirt on. I only brought clothes for hot weather. I'm kinda screwed if it doesn't warm up. lol I will post when I get back because B doesn't have to work the rest of the time I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment