WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Friday, January 13, 2012

Expecting

Now that I'm expecting I should have expected that things couldn't be simple. I have what's called hyperemesis also known as excessive vomiting during pregnancy. YAY. I am over joyed that I even get to experience "morning sickness" however, I wasn't expecting to be hospitalized for it. In a 3 day span I had been to the E.R. twice for dehydration. Most people tell me, "you should eat a couple crackers before you get up", "ginerale helps", and my all time favorite... "make sure you at least sip on some water." UGH! If I could have kept any one of those things down I would most definately wouldn't have ended up in the hospital dumbass! Anywho, I recieved IV fluids and more medications which are FINALLY starting to help. Hopefully this only lasts a few more weeks and I won't be taking so many medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment