WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IT'S A.....

....GIRL! Sorry for the long break on updates, but we have been very busy as we just moved, again. We paid for a 3D ultrasound since she didn't cooperate at the doctor's office and B has a 72 hour warning of deployment. B's Gma stayed with me while he was out of country from mid January to mid February, so she was there the day after he got home and got to see the ultrasound first hand. It was up to that point, the best day of my life. We have decided to name her Lillian Grace after our great grandmothers.

My hyperemesis has gotten better with the help of a special cocktail of medications. I am greatful to have them or I'd be admitted and on IV nutrition and fluids, but I do feel guilty sometimes. Other than the sickness, I have been to the ER for a little bleeding which was caused from a cyst on my ovary that had tore. The bleeding has stopped and has stayed that way so far. Hopefully, it doesn't come back. According to our 20 week anatomy scan, she is in good health and developing right on track. We are 23 weeks so far. I hope to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment