WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Monday, December 26, 2011

BFP! WTF?

I had the damn stick say PREGNANT finally! I don't know how this happeneed because we hadn't started treatment yet. I had the MMR vaccine and was instructed to use back up birth control for the next month and I did as I was told. I ended up pregnant from the intimate time before I had the vaccine. Basically, the baby is a miracle. I am currently 9 weeks today and have already seen and heard the baby on ultrasound. Words cannot explain how happy and scared I am. I feel absolutely blessed. So here's to a happy and healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment