WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Monday, September 12, 2011

It isn't just ME!

Today marks the day when my husband was able to tell me that he too had something wrong that contributes to our infertility. I feel as if the whole world doesn't want us to have a baby. I'm beyond frustrated and sad. Each day seems to take away one sparkle from the peephole of hope I have left. My husband has what's called a varicocele. It can be repaired but has little chance of improving fertility. Our best shot is IVF and insurance doesn't cover that. To me it seems crazy to say that only a month ago I was the problem but that it could be treated and the out look was good. I haven't started my treatment yet since military doctors are slow, but now I should just skip that and jump straight to IVF??? WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment