WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Horrible Blogger

So I have come to accept that I'm not the best blogger out there, but this was created for me. As long as I like it, it doesn't matter. In the last month since I wrote, a DET has came and went, MID-Terms came and went and almost all of our tests are done so we can get back into the infertility doctor and find out whats really going on and how we need to proceed.

My lovely hubby went out on his first DET to Panama City for 3 weeks. I was scared to death because I'm still not used to this area and I've got no one but myself. I go to class at night and walking into a dark empty house in the middle of a not so nice area is scary. I did it and survived and I'm proud of myself. He won't leave again until after the first of the year. By that time I will have made changes and will feel more comfortable with him being gone. First, no more class at night.

The college semester is just over half way done and I'm feeling great. I have a couple more semesters to go and it will all be in the past. I can't wait to get out and get working so we can stop relying on just military pay.

My second appointment for the infertility doctor wasn't very eventful. She looked at my setup and showed me my many follicles. She gave me a list of tests to have completed for both myself and my hubby. Once they are completed, I can call back and get an appointment to hear my results. It's a little frustrating when I want to know now. I have completed my day 3 blood work, and my HSG (which hurt more than I thought it would). I still have my pelvic US which is scheduled for today. As for my hubby, he missed his SA appointment and had to reschedule for Halloween. So in about a 1 1/2 weeks I'll be able to schedule that final appointment to see what all these tests show. Praying that my hubby's bad blood vessels don't effect his count.

No comments:

Post a Comment