WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Monday, September 5, 2011

Irene sent me to Michigan

I admit I'm a bit of a wimp and when the threat of a hurricane was too close to home, I headed home to Michigan. My hubby was on his way to Panama City and he wasn't comfortable leaving me here alone to ride it out. I grabbed a bag, important papers, my school books and my dogs and hit the road. It was an eventful trip to say the least. My female dog gets car sick and so after a whopping 30 mins, my car smelled of doggy vomit. I stopped at a cousins house in MD for a night and continued my trip the next morning. Once I arrived I set up shop in the basement of B's gma's house once again and when I woke up the next morning, I had 3 piles of doggy diarrhea to clean up. And for three more days they had diarrhea until the male dog started having blood in his poo and ended up at the vet and costing me another $200.00. Trying to get my HW done while cleaning doggy poo was a chore but I just finished up tonight. =] I got back in the car and headed home on Friday, stopped at another cousin's in PA and arrived home about the same time my hubby was getting back from FL. I have a busy week ahead, quizzes in all of my classes and an appointment with my neurologist and my GYN. I will share news when I have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment