WARNING: This blog contains conversations about my life. It can be cruel but it's the truth from the way I percive it. I don't always use nice words and sometimes I share a little bit too much. I don't put on a happy face in the midst of hard times because that's what inspires others. If you have an issue please navigate away from this page now.

baby growth

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

B is for Brandon and Brad

Seems like all I do anymore is work. I haven't been able to keep up with this blog much. I will be getting a break at the end of this week since it's Christmas time and my hubby gets to come home until the first of the year. I told him I was so geeked to see him that I would be picking him up from the airport with suspenders on. lol I will try my very best to post while he is here, if not I will when he leaves.

Good News!!! Brandon had some more tests and they found some tears in his colon. They swabbed the fisures and are running some more tests on that. Things are looking good though because there wasn't any pollups. He is bleeding less and feeling a lilttle bit better every day. =]

Our little nephew Bradley had a little pimple on his leg and it got infected and turned to Mersa. He's been in the hospital for the past few days. This morning was his surgery. They cut open the pus sack and let it drain then packed it. He will be in the hospital for the next couple of days so they can keep an eye on it. He's such a good baby and calm about the whole thing.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment